Labels

Thing 1 (1) Thing 10 (1) Thing 11 (1) Thing 12 (1) Thing 13 (1) Thing 14 (1) Thing 15 (1) Thing 16 (1) Thing 17 (1) Thing 18 (1) Thing 19 (1) Thing 2 (1) Thing 20 (1) Thing 21 (1) Thing 22 (1) Thing 23 (1) Thing 3 (1) Thing 4 (1) Thing 5 (1) Thing 6 (1) Thing 7 (1) Thing 8 (1) Thing 9 (1) Week 4 (2) Week 6 (1) Week 7 (1)

Wednesday, 7 April 2010

iGoogle - del.icio.us bookmarks

Had a slight difficulty with this as it asks for Username on iGoogle and I was entering in my e-mail address that I use to sign into del.icio.us. I've found this in a few things - one of the difficulties with all these sites that we've been using is keeping track of the various usernames, e-mail addresses and passwords.

However, once I'd got over this I've successfully linked my bookmarks onto my iGoogle page. I haven't used iGoogle since last time on 23 things, I'll really have to make the effort to use it more which will help me keep up with everything that I've learnt.

No comments:

Post a Comment