Labels

Thing 1 (1) Thing 10 (1) Thing 11 (1) Thing 12 (1) Thing 13 (1) Thing 14 (1) Thing 15 (1) Thing 16 (1) Thing 17 (1) Thing 18 (1) Thing 19 (1) Thing 2 (1) Thing 20 (1) Thing 21 (1) Thing 22 (1) Thing 23 (1) Thing 3 (1) Thing 4 (1) Thing 5 (1) Thing 6 (1) Thing 7 (1) Thing 8 (1) Thing 9 (1) Week 4 (2) Week 6 (1) Week 7 (1)

Wednesday, 7 April 2010

THE END!

I've found the 23things programme very useful and interesting. Some of the web 2.0 technology has been more familiar to me than others. I'm not sure that I can see how I can use this Finance-wise in my job although it will certainly be helpful knowing what's available and how to use it. It's been informative seeing how the libraries can use facebook, twitter, del.icio.us etc to communicate with their users. The hardest part for me was early on and the RSS feeds and most definitely I've had huge difficulty with finding any time to do this. It's all been done in my own time, normally burning the midnight oil in an effort to keep up. I'm happy I did though and am pleased that I got to the end. My children find it hugely entertaining that I've been blogging.

Bodleian libraries

Many thanks to all the organisers of the 23 Things programme.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on getting to the end! Glad you've found it useful and hope it's been enjoyable too, if a little hard work at times!

    Could you add the labels gadget to your blog so that it's easier for us to see that you've done everything when we come to check?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jane,

    Yes will do .....or at least will try!

    Laura

    ReplyDelete