Labels

Thing 1 (1) Thing 10 (1) Thing 11 (1) Thing 12 (1) Thing 13 (1) Thing 14 (1) Thing 15 (1) Thing 16 (1) Thing 17 (1) Thing 18 (1) Thing 19 (1) Thing 2 (1) Thing 20 (1) Thing 21 (1) Thing 22 (1) Thing 23 (1) Thing 3 (1) Thing 4 (1) Thing 5 (1) Thing 6 (1) Thing 7 (1) Thing 8 (1) Thing 9 (1) Week 4 (2) Week 6 (1) Week 7 (1)

Saturday, 13 March 2010

A Twit or not!

Well, have spent way too much time on Twitter. Following Stephen Fry which is the obvious one to start off with but he's still writing his book so he's quiet. Looking at the tweets becomes very obsessive and I think that it probably needs to be an all or nothing but feel that I know what I'm doing sufficiently to tweet from the Conference on Thursday.

Signed up for TwitPic too so might even get really adventurous and take some photos on Thursday and upload them to Twitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment