Labels

Thing 1 (1) Thing 10 (1) Thing 11 (1) Thing 12 (1) Thing 13 (1) Thing 14 (1) Thing 15 (1) Thing 16 (1) Thing 17 (1) Thing 18 (1) Thing 19 (1) Thing 2 (1) Thing 20 (1) Thing 21 (1) Thing 22 (1) Thing 23 (1) Thing 3 (1) Thing 4 (1) Thing 5 (1) Thing 6 (1) Thing 7 (1) Thing 8 (1) Thing 9 (1) Week 4 (2) Week 6 (1) Week 7 (1)

Thursday, 11 March 2010

Podcasts and YouTube

Playing catch up yet again. However, I'm familiar with Podcasts and YouTube so these things weren't new to me at all. I already subscribe to quite a few podcasts and the YouTube videos that I tend to see are the ones shown to me by the children. My absolute favourite does have to be the Gorilla playing the drums on the Dairy Milk Advert.

No comments:

Post a Comment