Labels

Thing 1 (1) Thing 10 (1) Thing 11 (1) Thing 12 (1) Thing 13 (1) Thing 14 (1) Thing 15 (1) Thing 16 (1) Thing 17 (1) Thing 18 (1) Thing 19 (1) Thing 2 (1) Thing 20 (1) Thing 21 (1) Thing 22 (1) Thing 23 (1) Thing 3 (1) Thing 4 (1) Thing 5 (1) Thing 6 (1) Thing 7 (1) Thing 8 (1) Thing 9 (1) Week 4 (2) Week 6 (1) Week 7 (1)

Saturday, 6 February 2010

RSS Feeds

Had a little trouble getting started with Thing 5 this week and even my 16yr old son couldn't help me. I didn't realise that it was the 23thingsoxford page that I needed to start on to 'subscribe to this blog'. However, now that I'm up and running it all seems to make sense and seems relatively straight forward. Have tried to reflect family interests in my feeds;

1) Motor Racing - my husband
2) Skiing - winter olympics soon to start (whole family)
3) BBC News - sensible option
4) Accountancy News - ....... well I had to didn't I
5) Fashion type things for me and my daughter.

...Onwards and Upwards.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Laura,
    My family can't wait for the winter Olympics either! I have a family of ski nuts (3 totally fearless young sons) who scare me to death with their mountain daring. Unfortunately I started at 40 so am more sedate in getting down mountains. I'm hoping to catch up on all the Web 2.0 stuff so at least I can hold my own here...
    Best wishes,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete